Can someone please tell me a good battery watch app I can download or the most preferred? I've been searching for a min now and haven't come up with anything useful. I remember one that shows up in the notification bar but can't seem to find the name.

Thank you in advance!
    08-23-11 08:33 PM
    meterberry, sixtools, batteryex. all good apps that do it
    JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
    08-23-11 09:21 PM
    theres actually an app called BATTERY WATCH and its free it logs how your battery last and gives u a chart. you could also set a thing so u see how much percent is left on the home screen
    JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
    08-23-11 11:58 PM
    hey i cant find Meterberry anywhere.....i went to crackberry store and somehow i dont see it---anyone else?
    08-24-11 12:05 AM
    hey i cant find Meterberry anywhere.....i went to crackberry store and somehow i dont see it---anyone else?
    go to google type in meterberry you should find the real site and you could buy it from there
    08-24-11 12:12 AM
    For some strange reason I can never find this infamous meterberry app. Where is it? Is it only showing up for people who had OS6 previously? I have battery watch but would like to try something else for comparison.
    08-24-11 12:18 AM
    go to google type in meterberry you should find the real site and you could buy it from there
    Thanks.

Ignore my other post.
    08-24-11 12:21 AM
    BatteryPlus has always been a good one for me, it's available here in the Crackberry apps section and it does work for the new Bold too. I did have an activation code problem when I was installing it yesterday, due to moving to the 9900, but I have to say their customer support was amazing and they helped me to get it working after a few emails and just a few minutes. It does show a little icon and percentage count on the notification bar, has battery logs, a boost function etc too. I'd tried several others in the past on various BB's and this was always my favourite.
    JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
    08-24-11 01:20 AM
    theres actually an app called BATTERY WATCH and its free it logs how your battery last and gives u a chart. you could also set a thing so u see how much percent is left on the home screen
    This looked interesting so I thought Id give it a try. Dang near scared the crap out of me when I hear this strange un-expected voice yell out: CHARGING COMPLETE! Not what I was expecting on my nice quite night shift. Hopefully the same thing doesnt happen while Im asleep and wakes me up, we'll see.
    dimm0k and JUSTQUAN2 like this.
    08-24-11 02:42 AM
    This looked interesting so I thought Id give it a try. Dang near scared the crap out of me when I hear this strange un-expected voice yell out: CHARGING COMPLETE! Not what I was expecting on my nice quite night shift. Hopefully the same thing doesnt happen while Im asleep and wakes me up, we'll see.
    lmao u can disable the sound
    08-28-11 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD