I have a Verizon 8130 and within the last day or so when I plug it in to any charger (car, AC, USB) instead of seeing the little plug that comes on to indicate it is charging, I get what appears to be a little red lightning bolt through the batter status indicator on the screen where the battery capacity/level is.

I've searched quite a bit and found nothing in regards to this specific issue. Just to reiterate, the BB works and is on when this occurs; this is not the big battery w/ red X that some describe when their phone won't boot up. This is also not a low battery condition as I am familiar with what that looks like. If my phone is not plugged in, the little red lightning bolt is not present.

I've tried another battery-same issue. Tried battery pulls too. In order to charge the batteries, I now have to remove it from the BB and charge in a seperate charger.

Any info would be appreciated.
    07-28-09 01:22 PM
    that is what the storm does - maybe they did that with some software update?
    07-28-09 01:34 PM
    Is it because of a theme your using? Just a guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 02:09 PM
    Is it because of a theme your using? Just a guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I believe that is correct.
    07-28-09 03:28 PM
    I believe it may be the new theme. I feel like an *****. Didn't even think of that. Thanks!
    07-28-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD