This weekend I was changing themes around and used quickpull a little more than usual a day, and it seems as if my battery life has shrunk to half of how it used to be around this time as well. Any correlation?
    01-20-11 09:19 AM
    I don't think it's quickpull draining the battery. Doing several reboots will drain a battery faster than normal.
    01-20-11 09:29 AM
    Drains the battery life for good? Or just on that current charge? Should it go back to it's regular battery life cspicity after icharge it? Because it hasn't. I feel the entire battery capacity is noticably shorter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 11:30 AM
    Yea quickpull wouldn't do anything to the battery, rebooting your phone takes a good 10% off each time or so, drain your battery completely to where it can't even boot, then let it fully charge before using it, when it turns on to charge cut the signal off so the charge isn't interrupted.. That should help some, if not, it may be time for new battery.

01-20-11 11:53 AM
    From what I read, I guess the themes or apps you just installed are giving you trouble. There can never be too much of rebooting (manual, auto or using any apps like QuickPull)

I think deleting to find which apps is leaking memory is the best way. Check on the latest ones.

Good luck!
    01-20-11 07:14 PM
    Perhaps it's because I'm using PatternLock now? The free edition...
    01-20-11 09:31 PM
    Why do people download apps like quickpull when you can just hit alt shift delete to do the same thing? Its seems like they're space wasters.

01-20-11 10:02 PM
    Why do people download apps like quickpull when you can just hit alt shift delete to do the same thing? Its seems like they're space wasters.

The OP may have a storm. You can't do an alt shift delete on a storm.
    01-21-11 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD