is there any battery app outthere that really can increases the battery performance?

off the record: I think that seidio extended batterys for 9900/9930 will sell like CupCakes
    09-02-11 04:40 PM
    I have no issues with mine at all and I have the 9930. The battery performance has been great !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 04:51 PM
    Seems to me that a battery app is just one more thing to use the battery up faster. But then I never used one. The battery life on my 9930 is fine.
    09-02-11 05:31 PM
    ...I've been using BatteryPlus for a long time, on the Torch, the 9780 and now on the 9900, and it does seem to help, it offers a 'battery boost' function and other tweaks, logs etc. Using the original OS on my 9900 for the last couple of weeks, I've not had any issues w/ battery life other than the fact that of course we'd all like a longer-lasting one!! BatteryPlus is available here at CB's app store and I also must say that their customer support, when I was switching from the 9780 and having a bit of a problem upgrading, was fantastic.
    The other great one to keep an eye on battery performance, temperature, memory etc is MeterBerry - also recommended.
    09-03-11 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD