Now that I have upgraded to 5.0 OS, what is the best battery app out there to advise when your battery gets to a certain level. I noticed on the 5.0 OS it gives no warning and when you reboot, it drains the battery fast. Twice after rebooting my battery was low and my BB just shuts off with NO warning. I grant you my battery was approx. 35% before rebooting. It seems that the battery monitor on the BB is not accurate.
    02-03-10 05:32 AM
    By the way, out of curiosity, which OS 5.0 version are you running?
    02-03-10 05:42 AM
    Battery monitor, and a whole lot more:

http://crackberry.com/beta-testers-w...ols-blackberry

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 05:53 AM
    Running the 5.0.0.464 Its been great!
    02-03-10 09:09 AM
    MeterBerry is a great one I find. If you find a window popping up too intrusive, BerryBuzz changes the LED colour when your battery guys a certain percent (you set the percent). I have both but like MeterBerry better, the onscreen notification + vibrate is helpful if I don't have my phone out when it gets low.

02-03-10 09:23 AM
    If your phone is shutting off after 2 reboots then most likely it's not due to the battery.

Batteries are very sensitive and can be permanently damaged all the time. I doubt that the OS is so much worse than the 1 before.

02-04-10 06:22 AM
    No not to bad, it was at 35% when i had to rebot twice and that just did it.
    02-04-10 08:44 AM
    A couple of back to back reboots will def take a chunk out of a battery.
    02-04-10 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD