What is a good barcode scanner app? One that tells you prices. It could be a paid app as well. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-11 10:11 AM
    I've had a few and to be honest with you, the code scanner from the app world is the one that always works for me
    03-02-11 10:44 AM
    I use ScanLife. Works good for me.
    03-02-11 10:47 AM
    I use ScanLife. Works good for me.

Is it better than i-Nigma Barcode reader?
    03-02-11 11:17 AM
    Is it better than i-Nigma Barcode reader?
    I can't say. I've never used i-Nigma.
    03-02-11 11:56 AM
    If you're looking for a price/comparison shopping app, I've had pretty good luck with Sccope. Note it will only scan barcodes if your BlackBerry has an autofocus camera.

The Amazon.com app (amazon.com/bb), through the Amazon Remembers feature, will also let you either take a picture of a product or scan a barcode, although it can sometimes take a little while to return a product match.
    03-02-11 12:17 PM
    +1 for ScanLife
    03-02-11 02:44 PM
    This Web site has great information on the barcode and all its versatility!

Check out barcode.com for all the latest barcode news.
    03-03-11 09:20 PM
    My wife is using one she likes.....you can OTA at Download the Tag Reader
    There is some info there online as well that may be useful. It is a Microsoft product and you can read about it here About Microsoft Tag - Connecting Real Life and the Digital World using Mobile Barcodes!

AT&T has a code scanner that loaded on my phone with OS 6. I have not activated and tried it yet. You can read about it here: Download AT&T Code Scanner - AT&T BusinessDirect� | Premier Business Center
    Last edited by duckduke; 03-03-11 at 10:42 PM.
    03-03-11 10:39 PM
    +1 on the Sccope application. It's easy, quick and helps when doing comparison shops.

BlackBerry App World - Sccope US
    03-04-11 07:19 AM
    I've actually had good luck with the AT&T one. I expected failure and got an ap that works pretty quickly and doesn't store the image like others I've used (though I don't remember which those were).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD