Has anyone got either of them to work? Disappointed. They worked on my 8330 and I figured that I would be able to have more apps on my 9650 instead of less.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 08:36 PM
    Viigo works on OS5, but not OS6.

12-11-10 08:42 PM
    Has anyone got either of them to work? Disappointed. They worked on my 8330 and I figured that I would be able to have more apps on my 9650 instead of less.

It took me a while to get Mobile Banking (Wachovia) to work on 6.0. Had to remove the old phone from the account, reinstall on the phone and reactivate on the Wachovia site. I don't know what BOA uses.
    Viigo is a no go on 6.0. You can get RSS through Soicial Feeds and podcasts through Blackberry Podcast from App World. RIM owns Viigo now amd since there are other RIM apps that separately do what Viigo did, I think ot's unlikely we'll see a 6.0 Viigo. :-(

12-12-10 02:08 AM
    I use BoA app thru Blackberry App World and I do not have a problem with it.

12-13-10 05:48 AM
    Hi everyone,

I have 5.0, not 6.0. Makes it even more frustrating. Any tips?

12-13-10 04:14 PM
    I use Viigo with pretty good success (9650 on OS5) although it does have some quirks. But I think I recall upon downloading it from App World that some kind of disclaimer came up to point out that Viigo was only in Beta for my OS, so I've just put up with the few bugs in hopes that there will be an update soon (while I also keep my eyes open for better RSS and Podcast clients).
    12-13-10 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD