- CrackBerry User
- 10 Posts
Bank of America app is NOT working
For several weeks now, I have noticed that the Bank of America app is NOT working on my Bold 9930. I have deleted the app an re-install and it is the same...the app version is 3.6.129, any idea when is this going to be fix?
- 02-20-13, 05:12 PM #3
I actually had the same problem with my 9810 and then when I did resolve the issue (not working) and got it back up, it started draining the battery like no app I've ever had on it. I believe there were some cod files that were conflicting with each other and caused it, but regardless, I deleted it and use the actual web log on instead. Not as big or nice but it works. The app works great on my Kindle Fire HD tablet though. Weird!
- By exoseer in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-22-11, 11:05 PM
- By exoseer in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 11Last Post: 08-22-11, 11:05 PM
- By skrach in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-02-10, 07:33 PM
- By chrisy520 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-10, 09:32 AM
- By Psylocke0834 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-16-09, 08:48 PM