Can anyone get the Bank of America App, or the ESPN launcher to work on the Tour? Neither work for me.
    07-13-09 08:41 AM
    I have the bank of america app working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 08:42 AM
    I have the bank of america app working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Can you send me the link that you are using? And have you tried the ESPN launcher?
    07-13-09 08:44 AM
    The BOA app from Crackberry doesn't seem to work. Was it designed for the storm?
    07-13-09 08:45 AM
    ESPN launcher did not work for me either.
    07-13-09 09:07 AM
    bank of america app designed for iphone and storm exclusively... i know this being an employee there
    07-13-09 09:23 AM
    bank of america app designed for iphone and storm exclusively... i know this being an employee there
    Yes, but there was a bankofamerica app on the blackberry home page, before the Iphone and Storm ever came out, and that doesn't work either.
    07-13-09 09:28 AM
    BOA works fine. But the ESPN Launcher will not pull up.

"The protocol specified is not supported by the handheld. Please try a different URL."
    07-15-09 03:16 PM
    I have both up and running smoothly. Don't really know what the problem is, I just went to their mobile sites and downloaded their launchers.

For the espn launcher go to ESPN BlackBerry� Launcher. For the Bank of America app, I got it straight from App World. It is under top 25 downloads.

Direct ESPN download: ESPN BlackBerry� Launcher Download
    07-15-09 03:18 PM
    I have both up and running smoothly. Don't really know what the problem is, I just went to their mobile sites and downloaded their launchers.

For the espn launcher go to ESPN BlackBerry� Launcher. For the Bank of America app, I got it straight from App World. It is under top 25 downloads.

Direct ESPN download: ESPN BlackBerry� Launcher Download
    That is a different ESPN Launcher version, and is 4.4kb, whereas, directly from the BB homepage, it's 0.0kb. This one works, thanks man. This will help a lot of folks out. Also, I can also confirm that the Bank Of America app, when downloaded from App World, works fine on the Tour.
    07-15-09 03:27 PM
    just tried the espn ..didnt work for me...neither the 0.0kb or the 4.4
    07-15-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD