for the past week or so we been seeing that facebook finally release facebook 2.0 and updating their apps bbm and stuff... got all happy thinking gonna make the blackberry apps better and improved but without reading reviews and jumping to the chance right away seems like when i update the apps on my phone it just makes everything worse... instead of improving its like downgrading... they add stuff thats not neccessary and taking out stuff that everyone really enjoy... thought rim was way better then that.. they waited so long to release facebook 2.0 and when they finally do seems like itsj ust giving ppl more problems and stuff is not working properly... and for bbm they just add that u can use some intergrated bbm apps which ppl dont really care about and take out the features that makes bbm unique and everyone loves... seeing this makes me think twice about having a blackberry now? gonna see what else blackberry and rim have for us and if its anything like this i dont know how much longer i would want a blackberry
    08-01-11 09:30 AM
    meh, if you have any doubt, use an iphone for a week and report back.

im extremely satisfied with the updates, and enjoy the new FB and BBM.

remember for every one complaint you see on here, there are around 100,000 satisfied.

id say its time for you to move on.
    08-01-11 09:37 AM
    no problems with bbm and facebook update here! =D
    08-01-11 10:14 AM
    meh, if you have any doubt, use an iphone for a week and report back.

im extremely satisfied with the updates, and enjoy the new FB and BBM.

remember for every one complaint you see on here, there are around 100,000 satisfied.

id say its time for you to move on.
    I have used an iphone before and actually owned one and as much as I love their games and high resolution screen and stuff.. But I liked blackberry for easy communication and bbm which I will always love but seems like they lacking more and more while other companies are improving big time.. I don't know honestly I love the new Facebook but for the official to have problems right when I upgrade it and bbm taking out features that everyone seems to love just have me thinking now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 11:29 AM
    what bbm features are gone?
    you cant show what youre listening too?

dont think, act....
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    08-01-11 01:12 PM
    I'm enjoying the new updates as well and haven't had a problem with either of them. I also LOVE my bb!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD