Hello,
    I have been wondering if there is an app that would allow the user to turn wifi, bluetooth and sound profile on or off, based on specific phone condition or time of day.?

When I leave the home, I have to turn wifi off, switch to vibration only for the office, and turn bluetooth on for my playbook. I would love to have an application that would allow such management.

And ideally, the app would allow to learn from the user, and retain same patterns, in the same manner the Nest thermostat learns your heating schedule by monitoring the changes you make to the temperature, and as to whether or not there is movement in the house. Having something like that for the phone would be , simply put, awesome.

Any developpers interested out there?

Cheers,

JF
    02-17-13 06:41 AM
    Hey all,

Found out about this great app called On Location, which allows to change profiles, blue tooth and wi-fi based on location, but also to send notify to someone when you leave/ arrive at a location. Very handy to notify the other half that you just left work.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/41834892

Give it a try. I already suggested to the developper to add time period for some of the rules.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 10:47 AM