I have been searching, and searching and searching, for a media player that plays netlibrary and other mp3 audio books and will save or bookmark them and allow you to close out the app entirely. BERRYTUNES is the only on that seems to do it. And I have tried about 12-15 various podcast players, media players, audible, etc.... The only other one I found was xplayer however the bookmark function was not reliable and the rest of the player was not very good. I strongly recommend it. It isn't glamorous in looks, but I have been using it for a week and everytime I start it up and load the audiobook, my place has been saved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 01:57 PM
    It's a beautiful thing! I was about to buy a whole new player just to get a bookmarking feature. BerryTunes did the trick!

Pause any track (I found it on the menu, but maybe there's a shortcut) and you can play any other track or even close the player. When you come back to play your "paused" track it will pick up right where you paused.

I don't know how many tracks you can have paused at once, I got up to eight and could bounce around between them and the player would always go right to the point where I paused playback.

The interface isn't all that pretty, and you do have to navigate to your files every time, but it's well worth it!
    09-10-09 02:37 PM
    Does it keep the bookmark on reboot?
    09-27-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD