Audible.com stops working after 20 minutes
I have a Bold 9930 and recently updated the operating system. I have had the Audible.com app on it for some time and it always worked fine until the OS upgrade. Now it plays back for 20 minutes (almost exactly every time) then shuts down after a single tone alarm and a red flashing LED indicator. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a solution?
I wasn't sure what version of Audible I had so I deleted my version and downloaded the Bold 9650 version. Unfortunately, that didn't work. Playback stop after 22 minutes. Thanks for trying to assist.
- By CelloBass in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-11, 07:42 AM
- By Pandahpowah in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-29-11, 10:35 PM
- By gwc1023 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-08, 05:01 PM
- By Franklin in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-07, 02:56 PM
- By erikacarmela in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-07, 08:27 PM