Hey all,

Chris from Score Media here.

We're always looking to improve our app, so if you have any suggestions for future versions, please put them here.

Cheers,
    Chris
    10-20-09 11:37 AM
    i love the app. its free, put together well, and has everything a sports lover needs.... except a beer spout.
    10-20-09 11:50 AM
    Hi Chris!

As I've mentioned to you before, international football (soccer) would be a fantastic edition. Also F1 updates would be great as well!

Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 12:06 PM
    I'm using it on my Bold and love it for the most part. The only nuisance I have is that in the menu and app in general, I can't just press the "enter" key on the keypad - I have to press the trackball. I like to navigate and select using the keypad sometimes.

10-20-09 12:08 PM
    American Hockey league scores
    College hockey scoreboard

its a great app
    10-20-09 12:10 PM
    Chris I don't know if it's my settings that are wrong, but I am having a heck of time getting your app to show reliable updated scores. It seems that I get the "no cached data found" alert alot.

As for stuff I'd like to see added... Can we get QB ratings added in the stats for NFL and NCAA football? How about team stats for NFL? Speaking of stats, can we get yards and completions for NCAA Football, perhaps a Heisman watch? Can you add Hits to the stats in Baseball? So, basically, I'd like to see ScoreMobile improve its statistics section to include more statistic criteria, if possible.
    10-20-09 12:27 PM
    Oh, I forgot to mention... great app, by the way! Love it, but just have been having a tough time lately with getting it to update properly while games are being played. Oh, hey, about a game center where we can follow play-by-play? Just some ideas... :-)
    10-20-09 12:29 PM
    Awesome app!!! What about mma standings? Also F1 and moto gp?

10-20-09 12:37 PM
    Nice app ... lots of great features. Just curious if there's any way for it to update a little faster? Even with it being refreshed at the fastest rate there seems to be a bit of a lag between real time and what's being displayed. Love the app, though ... well done!
    10-20-09 12:43 PM
    I sometimes have issues with the app updating the scores on a current game. Most of the time it works flawlessly but sometimes it doesn't.

Instead of only being focused around a league is there anyway you can have a page dedicated to your favorite teams? So you could look on one page and see their past game score, and when they play next.

Also its nice to see the calendar option for single games, but it would be nice to be able to add a teams schedule to your calendar, so that I could favorite the Calgary Flames, and have their entire schedule added and updated in my calendar.
    10-20-09 12:48 PM
    Awesome app, absolutely love it. One thing I would like to see added is football rankings - BCS, AP Polls, Coaches Polls, and NFL Standings.

Thanks!!!
    10-20-09 01:03 PM
    Great app. It is the best sports app out there. How bout a Formula 1 lap and sector times along with standings and schedule.
    10-20-09 01:23 PM
    Chris, ScoreMobile is in my Personal Top Five of best apps of all time. It works seamlessly for me. The only addition I'd like to see (well, my wife would like to see) is LPGA scoring.
    10-20-09 01:25 PM
    Love the App, very easy to navigate for me, I'm only interested in college football scores and it's SIMPLE to find lol. Any chance of being able to change the colors/skin? That would be a neat little plus Solid colors and/or team colors. Solid colors would probably be easiest and take up the least amount of space considering how many teams in different leagues there are and have diff combinations of colors!

Thanks for asking the user's opinons!
    10-20-09 01:32 PM
    Chris, ScoreMobile is a great app. One thing I would love to see would be a favorite teams selection. It would be nice to have one screen to quickly go to for all my teams.
    10-20-09 01:43 PM
    More futbol aside from EPL and CL

10-20-09 01:45 PM
    i agree 1 page of favorite teams
    10-20-09 01:46 PM
    Chris, ScoreMobile is a great app. One thing I would love to see would be a favorite teams selection. It would be nice to have one screen to quickly go to for all my teams.
    This would be a great addition to a great app!
    10-20-09 02:03 PM
    One way to kinda do this is when you click on a game that has one of your teams in it, there is a star under the name of the team, if you click the star it turns yellow and is from then on listed at the top of the League page as a favorite Hope this helps

For example....

I prefer college football so my ScoreMobile pops up in NCAA. It automatically is set on Top 25, but even if your team is in another conference it will be listed at the top. LSU and Bama are at the top for me!
    Last edited by sdnberry86; 10-20-09 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Add...
    10-20-09 02:05 PM
    I love the app. Except, it is sluggish when scrolling through the lists and menus. This also makes highlighting a specific list item a little tedious (since the scroll is slow, it's hard to gauge where it's going to stop).

But add another vote for the favorites page.
    10-20-09 02:17 PM
    I only used the app for a short time because it was pretty far behind "real time" scoring... even when I refreshed the scores it was a good 5-10 game minutes behind.. so I've been using mobile ESPN to check all scores. If this gets updated so it's more in "real time" and has a "favorites" option I'd redownload in a heartbeat..
    10-20-09 02:24 PM
    How about the ability to receive a text when your favorite teams game starts, scores, becomes final, etc.
    10-20-09 02:37 PM
    I'd love to see a better interface (faster too) as well as the ability to add your favorite teams to a single page regardless of sport! Just start up the app and see all your teams right there. And AHL scores too.

10-20-09 03:31 PM
    Great app. Prob different skins.

10-20-09 04:22 PM
    I would like to see FBS teams added to the NCAA football teams.

10-20-09 05:13 PM
128 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD