Ok, not sure if i'm missing something as this is my first BB, so far I'm liking it more than I thought. So I'm trying to get app world, which it would appear I have the right requirements for it, but when i go to download it, it says I don't meet the requirements? Both trying to get it on the phone or on the PC for the phone.
    11-19-09 11:35 PM
    First, you need a Blackberry Data Plan... second you need to download it using your Blackberry Browser to your Device, not your PC... you can access App World from you PC, but the actual application must be download and installed onto your Blackberry.
    11-20-09 05:49 AM
    hmm that could be it! looks like i'll have to give'em a call, with my old Jack I had pretty much the same data plan but it doesn't say blackberry, i'll have to call them later.

The following features added to your device are in conflict with an existing required feature:
    BlackBerry� Personal with 200 Messages
    The following features are required for your device and cannot be deleted:
    Smartphone Personal with 200 Messages

it's not letting me switch on the web.
    11-20-09 06:43 AM
    When you call, that will all get fixed..

The date plan for the jack and blackberry are diffrent. I did the same thing. I went from a jack to blackberry. I just switched my simcard and thought everything was good. I was wrong by along shot. Call them and have them fix it. Takes 3 min with a good person on the other end.
    11-20-09 06:56 AM
    Hey man, just wanted to say thanks, yup it was the plan I'm all good now
    11-20-09 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD