Anyone know anything about AtomicClock by ZeroIndex, ver 1.0.1 (10.7KB)?
    I'm looking for a way to sync my 8310 to a accurate time source. It downloaded as a java file (atomicclock.jar) by buy default it wanted access to content on my phone I didn't think it should need access to. Anyone know if it's a safe useful app! Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 02:02 PM
    I don't know about that program but I would guess that it would need access to some aspect of the phone or else how would it get the time from someplace (internet server???) and then maybe it also wants to be able to reset the time on your phone. But I'm speculating.

Lots of apps will ask permission to gain access to some phone contents. But it is safe to see if anyone knows what might be happening.
    05-30-09 03:53 PM
    Backed up the phone and then gave it a try. Application runs, but doesn't seem to be able to connect to do a 'Query' (I assume to query the time), even after I allowed all permissions. The only remaining function it provides is a display of your network time including the seconds - which I otherwise haven't found a way to do with the supplied apps on the 8310.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD