Hi,
    I am wondering if there are any free apps that will allow me to assign a color to bbms, emails, text messages etc. It would make life so much easier, I've found free apps that are assigned to specific contacts but I was wondeirng if there was one for an entire group. I currently use a blackberry torch., Thanks alot!
    09-13-11 04:41 PM
    Does BeBuzz Free not have Texts, BBMs, emails LED control without purchasing?

(Sent using Tapatalk)
    09-13-11 05:56 PM
    Yes the LED color, because I tend to leave my phone on silent all the time and I just want to assign for example Blue to emails, Purple to Texts and Green to bbms or something, I believe on BeBuzz you can assign it to a few contacts but not groups.
    09-13-11 06:08 PM
    Yes the LED color, because I tend to leave my phone on silent all the time and I just want to assign for example Blue to emails, Purple to Texts and Green to bbms or something, I believe on BeBuzz you can assign it to a few contacts but not groups.
    BerryBuzz does exactly what you say you request.
    Blue to emails, Purple to Texts and Green to bbms
    Just not for groups within those categories.
    09-13-11 09:00 PM
    Yes BeBuzz is the most comprehensive LED customization but it isn't free...
    (And it's sometimes a little buggy)

(Sent using Tapatalk)
    09-13-11 09:31 PM
    BerryBuzz does exactly what you say you request.

Just not for groups within those categories.
    is berrybuzz and bebuzz the same hting or different?
    i downloaded BeBuzz and like I said it alloewd me 4 differnet options for specific contacts i just want to change it so that ALL Texts one color BBMs one color Emails one color makes my life easier especially during class too!

and i'm not cheap or anything but don't want to waste money on buying an app so if its free please let me know!
    09-13-11 09:32 PM
    is berrybuzz and bebuzz the same hting or different?
    i downloaded BeBuzz and like I said it alloewd me 4 differnet options for specific contacts i just want to change it so that ALL Texts one color BBMs one color Emails one color makes my life easier especially during class too!

and i'm not cheap or anything but don't want to waste money on buying an app so if its free please let me know!
    Yes BerryBuzz and BeBuzz are the exact same application. BerryBuzz was the original name for it. RIM/AppWorld decided that no applications can any longer have a name with Berry/BB etc., so the name of the application has been changed to BeBuzz to avoid confusion and keep consistency. Veterans of the application still have the name of BerryBuzz in their purchase lists.

I have no idea about the free version. It is very limited, and I never used it. Even during beta testing. However, I can guarantee you that the PAID version of BerryBuzz/BeBuzz does exactly what I quoted.

I have all of my emails coming in as purple. My texts come in as blue, and my BBMs come in as Yellow. Yes you can assign customized colors for specific contacts, but that is just an extra bonus IMO.

A friend of mine has written a How-To for these forums. Check it out...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post6114614

Read the description and purchase it here....
    http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=39192

If the price is too steep for your taste, it goes on sale at half price regularly.

EDIT: It is actually on sale at this moment for $2.99. Get it now!
    HTH
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 09-13-11 at 09:59 PM.
    09-13-11 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD