Hi All,

I was wondering whether there is an application like BeBuzz functionality but for e-mail account only.

I have 2 e-mails account set up in my Blackberry and would like to have each led blink different color for each e-mail account (no matter who send the e-mail) so i know when a green blink means that i have new e-mail message in my personal e-mail inbox and when a blue blink means that i have new e-mail message in my business e-mail inbox.

I prefer a free app for this but a cheap app is also fine. All the trial and free led notification app that i tried is usually tied up into a contact.

Any information is appreciated. Thank you.
    03-21-11 10:59 PM
    I was looking for this too. When I looked only bebuzz did this, so I bought it. Overkill for what I want, but at least it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 11:35 PM
    "Blink"?

I'm not sure that handles seperate email accounts though
    im4u2nv likes this.
    03-22-11 12:23 AM
    I was looking for this too. When I looked only bebuzz did this, so I bought it. Overkill for what I want, but at least it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you for your reply. Yes. BeBuzz is rather overkill that's why i was wondering whether there are other 'free' or 'cheaper' alternatives
    03-22-11 12:29 AM
    "Blink"?

I'm not sure that handles seperate email accounts though
    Blinks work perfectly for this...thank you...

The price is 2.99 (on sale from $3.99)...do you think it worth the money to forge $2.00 and get bebuzz instead? Any opinion?
    03-22-11 12:41 AM
    I have a full version of BeBuzz, but how about a free one? It may be limited, but can just have the options for changing the LED based on email account...

Just give it a try at Appworld
    03-22-11 03:53 AM
    I have a full version of BeBuzz, but how about a free one? It may be limited, but can just have the options for changing the LED based on email account...
    I don't think you can set different alerts for different email accounts in the free version. You need the full one.
    03-22-11 05:08 AM
    03-22-11 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD