Hi,

I installed iSpy to my bold 9900, just want to try to spy myself. After a while, I saw a lot of pictures taken by my camera saved by iSpy. Yeah the apps works, but here is the problem, I can't delete them. Even after I delete all the pictures on Camera folder. I also used Handybits file shredder to totally wipe the pictures. But iSpy still saved my pictures.

Does anyone know where does iSpy saved my pictures? I want to totally wipe them, because it's private.

Really need your help.

Thank you
    09-23-12 04:45 AM
    Highlight the picture in the photos app, open the menu and select properties.
    That should tell you where on your BlackBerry the pictures are saved, and you can delete them using the file manager.
    09-23-12 01:04 PM
    Highlight the picture in the photos app, open the menu and select properties.
    That should tell you where on your BlackBerry the pictures are saved, and you can delete them using the file manager.
    Hi, I have already wipe the pictures in camera folder; I remove Micro SD card and use card reader to wipe the pictures; but the pictures still shows up in my iSpy apps.

In iSpy's picture section, the menu don't show the properties and I wonder where iSpy save my camera pictures.

anyway, thank you for your info
    09-23-12 01:26 PM
    Hm, it might store them in the device filesytem.
    Open the File Browser, select files, and look through the device folders.
    09-23-12 01:28 PM
    For information about iSpy apps

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...98981/?lang=EN

Description:
    iSpy is a hybrid software which allows you to silently monitor your BlackBerry device in real time.This unique system records the activities of anyone who uses your BlackBerry in complete stealth. You install the small program onto your device.After the software is setup on your phone it will record SMS, call, BBM chat activities and then silently keeps the data.When you want to view results, simply visit the app and enter the password to see the activity logs.iSpy is a Password protected App that comes with customizable Icon and Name.
    Features:
    1. Call Log: Each incoming and outgoing number is logged along with time stamp.
    2. SMS Log: Every text message is logged even if the device's logs are deleted. Includes full text.
    3. E-Mail Log: All inbound & outbound email activities are recorded.
    4. Media Log: All photos taken or viewed on the device are recorded & are view-able.
    5. File System: Keeps a track of all the file changes on your device.
    6. Application Log: Tracks all the applications visited along with the time visited.
    7. Password protected
    8. Customizable Icon and Name

***How to Spy***
    To activate or deactivate the tracking, simply type the Tracking sequence. Default tracking sequence is RED - END CALL BUTTON and then ESCAPE BUTTON (4 times in a row). You can set your own tracking sequence from the settings.

We would also like to recommend you to try our other apps: Ispy For Blackberry: Best Spying App, Quick / Secret Notes , PDF Converter , You Tube Player. You can find them in AppWorld by searching on vendor name "Ardour".
    09-23-12 01:28 PM
    Hm, it might store them in the device filesytem.
    Open the File Browser, select files, and look through the device folders.
    Done that too and there are no files related to iSpy nor the camera pictures.
    09-23-12 01:30 PM
    Still need help for all blackberry experts...
    10-02-12 06:15 AM
    Uninstall the app?
    10-02-12 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD