Is anyone using DataVault with BB DM 7.1.0.32? If so, do you have any problems syncing? When I clicked on the "Sync Add-Ins" button, the synchronization pop-up windows appeared for less than a second then disappeared. If you figured out how to solve this problem, please share it with me. I've tried to contact Ascendo, but their tech support is very non-responsive. Thanks in advance.
    10-26-12 01:09 AM
    Is anyone using DataVault with BB DM 7.1.0.32? If so, do you have any problems syncing? When I clicked on the "Sync Add-Ins" button, the synchronization pop-up windows appeared for less than a second then disappeared. If you figured out how to solve this problem, please share it with me. I've tried to contact Ascendo, but their tech support is very non-responsive. Thanks in advance.
    I have same issue with v7.1.0.755 on Verizon. This is a recent occurrence, but I can't figure out what the issue is. I will contact Ascendo tech support also. I have had some luck in the past contacting them.
    12-10-12 09:51 AM
    I just received the following message from Ascendo Tech Support:

1. Please clean uninstall (see link below) all versions of Blackberry Desktop(both v5 and v6 and v7) from your computer, then install only v7 of Blackberry Desktop AS ADMINISTRATOR

KB02206-How to perform a clean uninstall of the BlackBerry Desktop Software

How to Perform a Clean Uninstall/Reinstall of BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry Forums Support Community

2. Re-install DataVault Desktop and select DataVault checkbox in Add-Ins section of Blackberry Desktop.

3. Click "Sync" button in Add-Ins section of Blackberry Desktop.

Cheers,

Alli
    12-11-12 10:15 AM