- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
Ascendo DataVault Sync Problem
Is anyone using DataVault with BB DM 18.104.22.168? If so, do you have any problems syncing? When I clicked on the "Sync Add-Ins" button, the synchronization pop-up windows appeared for less than a second then disappeared. If you figured out how to solve this problem, please share it with me. I've tried to contact Ascendo, but their tech support is very non-responsive. Thanks in advance.
- 12-10-12, 10:51 AM #2
- 12-11-12, 11:15 AM #3
1. Please clean uninstall (see link below) all versions of Blackberry Desktop(both v5 and v6 and v7) from your computer, then install only v7 of Blackberry Desktop AS ADMINISTRATOR
KB02206-How to perform a clean uninstall of the BlackBerry Desktop Software
How to Perform a Clean Uninstall/Reinstall of BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry Forums Support Community
2. Re-install DataVault Desktop and select DataVault checkbox in Add-Ins section of Blackberry Desktop.
3. Click "Sync" button in Add-Ins section of Blackberry Desktop.
- By chiplatham in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 35Last Post: 05-18-11, 07:55 PM
- By CodeZero in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 01-04-11, 03:11 PM
- By slaugli in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-10, 12:12 AM
- By gtaboso in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 10-24-08, 03:11 PM
- By cheungsta in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-08, 11:48 PM