Any advice on getting the Autofill in Browswer working in Ascendo DataVault (ADV)? When I have a URL open, (Type Login), and I choose that from the BB button, it asks if I want to autofill in browser and I choose yes, it says "Downloading... Please Wait...) and nothing every happens. The actual URL when clicked launches the site, so that works, but I can't get it to autofill from the BB menu in ADV. There is a list of settings and I've choosen WAP-Verizon, Direct TCP Connect, BES Connect and none make any difference.

Storm 2 9550, v5.0.0.320 (Platform 4.2.0.124), Verizon
    Using the Browser that came with my BB
    ADV 4.5.3

I've got SplashID, but like the autofill that ADV offers (if I can get it to work).

Also, when I switch to the home screen and come back to ADV, it's still open!!!!!! Not cool. I've got my security timeout set to 3 minutes. Does that mean if I switch to the main screen, hand someone my phone for something else, they can view my secure data? I know I can manually close out ADV, but with SID, if you navigate away, it locks when coming back.
    03-10-10 01:18 PM
    Ascendo's FAQ says some sites work, others may not. Does anyone use this app with the autofill on a Storm2, Verizon? Does it work? If it doesn't, as nice as ADV is, I've already got SplashID installed and will just use that.

Thanks
    03-10-10 09:54 PM
    Ascendo's FAQ says some sites work, others may not. Does anyone use this app with the autofill on a Storm2, Verizon? Does it work? If it doesn't, as nice as ADV is, I've already got SplashID installed and will just use that.

Thanks
    It does work, but with some special settings (little to no help from VWZ on getting those settings).
    03-12-10 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD