I am thinking about purchasing Ascendo Data Vault. If I swap to a different BlackBerry, which I find myself doing often, will Ascendo's apps work on my new device, or is it only good for one device?

Thanks.
    09-28-08 03:20 PM
    pretty sure it will work on any device.. data vault is a pretty cool program
    10-05-08 07:02 PM
    it will work with the pin you purchased it with. I bought the program a couple of months ago. I'm pretty sure if you contact them when you switch phones they will be able to help you.
    10-05-08 08:05 PM
    What's the difference between this program and the stock bb safe??
    10-05-08 08:26 PM
    I am thinking about purchasing Ascendo Data Vault. If I swap to a different BlackBerry, which I find myself doing often, will Ascendo's apps work on my new device, or is it only good for one device?
    Thanks.
    Hi John,

Our apps run across most BlackBerry handsets including Curve, Pearl, 8800, 8700, etc. Ascendo Money and Ascendo DataVault have been optimized for the BlackBerry Bold and our other titles will soon follow.

ascendo-inc.com/Money.html
    ascendo-inc.com/DataVault.html

We are fully committed to supporting the BB Storm and BB Flip and we are eagerly waiting to get our hands on those devices to test on.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo
    10-10-08 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD