Hi folks,

I just got this ASAP app but I can't get it working! Everytime someone calls me I don't get the popup menu where I can choose the sms to send, does anyone got it working in 8520? What am I doing wrong? and no, I don't have the autosend option as active..

BlackBerry App World - ASAP

TIA

btw, you do you update to the latest version?
    Last edited by berryxmas; 07-29-10 at 04:37 PM.
    07-29-10 04:35 PM
    Have you set it up completely? It looks like there's some stuff to setup.
    Have you emailed the developer on your issue? Looks like they have good support.
    07-29-10 04:59 PM
    Have you set it up completely? It looks like there's some stuff to setup.
    Have you emailed the developer on your issue? Looks like they have good support.
    I guess so, it's an easy interface so there aren't too much options to overlook and I set them all.. I've thought about it but I'm sure I'll get a fastest solution here (nothing against the developer)
    07-29-10 05:11 PM
    yea contact the deleloper very polite, fast to respond, great company and if you dont get it or it doesnt work full refund...trust me
    07-29-10 06:55 PM
    Well I emailed the developer for you. Was very quick to respond. This was his response.

ASAP is designed to work only if the caller is in your contact list, and they are calling from their mobile phone, and their mobile phone number is listed in your contact list under the "mobile" number field.
    If this doesn't answer your question I suggest you contact the developer yourself with a more detailed description of your issue.
    07-29-10 07:02 PM
    Well I emailed the developer for you. Was very quick to respond. This was his response.

If this doesn't answer your question I suggest you contact the developer yourself with a more detailed description of your issue.
    Wow, thanks a bunch.
    07-30-10 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD