Does anyone knows how to remove archived apps from thier blackberry? I installed 2 apps on my phone, but I didn't like them so I un-installed them from my phone. Even thought they are not listed as a part of my apps, there are still on my my phone as archived.

I installed them from Appworld. I also deleted them from my memory card. That didn't remove them from my phone.

Yes, I know I can hide them, but I would like to have them remove.

Thanks...
    11-30-09 09:32 PM
    If you delete an App originally downloaded via App World by just deleting it from your Downloads folder or Applications list in Advanced Options, My World will archive it.

To delete an App obtained from App World, you go to My World and highlight it, click MENU, and choose Delete or Uninstall. (I can't remember which it says.)
    It will then appear faded in My World and say Uninstalled. Next time you come back to My World, it will be at the bottom of your list.
    Uninstalled IS deleted. This is a record only.

If you have accidentally archived an App, it's an easy fix. Go to My World. Archived Apps are at the bottom of the list too. Highlight it, click MENU, click Delete. Done.

This is a common confusion covered a dozen times or more here. Search Archived App and see for yourself. (You have a hundred posts, so you should know to search before posting... )

I don't know why they bother with the whole archiving thing. I think it is a waste of time too, for the record. I have a feeling they added this "feature" in case you wanted to easily check back on an App that was out of date to see if an upgrade had come yet.
    11-30-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD