There is no comparison here... was just looking and its not even fair.. Rim brought a butter knife to a gun fight... I have the storm and like it alot however the apps and games are weak... I want an iphone because of the apps... I dont think Appworld will ever be able to catch up. I love games... Appworld = bubble burst.. Appstore = so much more.. Just an unfair advantage...
    06-23-09 05:37 PM
    Storm hasnt been out as long as the iPhone, the Curve has and it has tons of apps and games, give it time and it will catch up. Storm is still just a baby, ie. the Storm 2 coming out soon and the Oynx and Magum.
    06-23-09 05:43 PM
    I'm not claiming that BlackBerry has more apps by sheer number compared to the iPhone (there are probably enough stupid fart, beer, sound generator and boob apps in the App Store to outnumber all the BlackBerry apps), but comparing App World to App Store isn't really a good head to head comparison because App World is not the exclusive distribution channel for BlackBerry apps like the App Store is for iPhone apps; BlackBerry apps have been distributed without a centralized hub for years before App World came around, and they still are. None of the paid or unpaid apps on either of my two BlackBerries have come from App World.
    06-23-09 05:49 PM
    There is no comparison here... was just looking and its not even fair.. Rim brought a butter knife to a gun fight... I have the storm and like it alot however the apps and games are weak... I want an iphone because of the apps... I dont think Appworld will ever be able to catch up. I love games... Appworld = bubble burst.. Appstore = so much more.. Just an unfair advantage...
    Why exactly was it that you bought a Storm then? What's more, if you're so taken by the available apps for the iPhone, why don't you have one?
    06-23-09 10:16 PM
    Buy an iPod touch for you games and enjoy the best network for everything else.
    06-24-09 05:33 AM
    Hey att sucks, the storm is better!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 07:25 AM
    i was just using appworld and its by far the slowest pos ever. I cant stand it. its getting deleted for the 4th time.
    06-24-09 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD