My husband and I both have the Storm. He downloaded an app from appworld using the Paypal account we share. I went into my phone to download the same app, and it said that I already downloaded the app, to go to My World and reconcile. When I do that, the app I'm trying to get doesn't appear.

It doesn't seem like there's any way for two people with two different phones to download the same app via the same Paypal email address. Help!
    04-04-09 07:58 PM
    It doesn't seem like there is anything any of us can do. That sounds like something that is with app world.

I think it may be to stop someone from buying an app and then letting all their friends download it on their phone after paying for it only one time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 05:02 AM
    I have the same peoblem with my two berries. What my wife and I did was to set up her own paypal but with the same debit card so that it is easier to see what we have bought. That was the only way that it would work for us. It is a pain because you can see the different pins but who know. Try to see if this work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD