Another member indicated that Appworld uses too many resources and recommended deleting it after loading applications. Does this mean this app uses resources (other than what it takes to store the program) even when its not running?
    05-13-09 05:34 AM
    no, the app world only kills memory when its open, there is no need to delete it.

i use my app memory eye to keep an "eye" on memory. before i installed app world my free memory sat between 20mb and 30mb and i had memory eye set at 10mb to alert me. i rarely got an alert. then i installed app world, and whenever i forget to close it, i get an alert that memory has dropped to 10mb, then i realize it and close it. if i didnt have memory eye it probably would have went to zero and then i would have lost old emails, etc. so i ws really glad i had it but once i close the app and reboot the phone, my memory goes back into the 20-30mb range and doesnt drop until i forget to close app world again. so basically keep it, but never ever leave it open in the background.
    05-13-09 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD