Hey you guys out there,
    I do have a problem with my bold 9700 . I want to Download the BBappworld but it isnocht working. When I want to do with the device itself it is not working, tells me device is not supported. From my PC it is also not working can�t find the software or something like that. I would reallly appreciate if you could zhelp me on this one. I use the 5.0.0.442 software. If that helps anything. And also my icq doesn�t work it also says device is not supported!
    It would be nice if anyone you could help me
    thanks simeon
    02-05-10 12:02 AM
    Do you have the data plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 12:10 AM
    What country are you located in? Also, if u can't get appworld to work, blackberrydownload.net is a pretty good site for free apps.

02-05-10 12:26 AM
    I live in germany, and yes I do have a internet data plan! Appworld is also working in my country but I just can�t get it onto my device!
    02-06-10 07:48 AM
    I live in germany, and yes I do have a internet data plan! Appworld is also working in my country but I just can�t get it onto my device!
    Do you have a BlackBerry (BIS) data plan?

02-06-10 08:59 AM
    Nope ported it over from my iPhone!! but isn�t there any way of installing it manually through my computer??? cause i use the mobihand app store and its working without any issues!!!!
    02-06-10 11:52 AM
    Nope... No BB data plan = No BB App World

02-06-10 11:58 AM
    why not every other app is working like the obihand appstore! don�t i just have to havve a working internet connection?
    02-06-10 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD