AppWorld on Google Chrome
Anyone having issues getting AppWorld to load up properly on the Google Chrome browser? For me it loads up the top part of the screen, but nothing else. I've tried clearing the cache and cookies, no dice. Works fine in that POS browser called IE however...
- 01-23-2013, 11:40 AM #3
I was attempting to load a PB app from BBW last night and....just the top portion loaded up. I am on a MBP and I do recall FireFox giving me the option to switch to 32-bit mode which allowed me to view BBW just fine. Chrome does not give me this option, hence...its the only remedy I know of."The true wealth of a nation lies not in it's gold or silver, but in its learning, wisdom and in the uprightness of its sons." - Khalil Gibran
Hrmm, problem is I'm on a 32-bit version of Windows 7... have also tried changing user agents for the browser within Chrome and still it won't load up...
- 01-23-2013, 01:10 PM #5
In that case I would say give IE a go....if it works via IE then I would suggest clearing out cookies, history, and even checking to see if you're on the latest version of the browser....try it on FF for the heck of it just to see if its a contained issue within Chrome."The true wealth of a nation lies not in it's gold or silver, but in its learning, wisdom and in the uprightness of its sons." - Khalil Gibran
- By bb.pl in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:15 AM
- By Marty_LK in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2012, 08:04 PM
- By vx1 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 28Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:17 PM
- By hinachan in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 05:52 PM
- By Davey in forum RogersReplies: 9Last Post: 02-20-2008, 05:47 PM