Whenever I enter my blackberry I'd and password it just refreshes. Its the right password because I have entered the wrong one on purpose to see the response, and it'll say wrong password. Has anybody else had any trouble?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 08:28 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Maybe you should take this to the Native Apps board. There should be more people using AppWorld 2.0 there than here.

I'd probably be able to help... if RIM would let people from Brasil join the Beta Zone...
    08-01-10 08:38 PM
    I am also having this issue on 2.0, every time i use it i have to change my password
    08-01-10 08:45 PM
    Whenever I enter my blackberry I'd and password it just refreshes. Its the right password because I have entered the wrong one on purpose to see the response, and it'll say wrong password. Has anybody else had any trouble?

Well I am having the same problem eversince I downloaded app worl 2, its really annoying. Go s in circles, only ask for email and password, then u agree to terms and conditions, then u back to accounr information jammed. Pls helo

08-26-10 09:10 AM
    I'm having this same issue as well, I'm trying to re-load appworld now in the hopes that this helps, but I don't have high hopes for it.
    08-26-10 10:42 AM
    Since I updated Appworld, I get this message:" appworld is currently not available in your country".
    Is there any other solution without moving to another country?

08-26-10 08:57 PM
    Bloody AW! Well my first instinct is it started you on the wrong email when you went back in. Happened to me, and took a couple of tries to realize it. (So many addys, so little time ).

The country problem, well ain't that a kicker. I presume you're in an authorized country, or it wouldn't have installed to begin with. Just damn.
    08-26-10 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD