No "SAHAZAM and no Xenozu... Nothing...! There are no apps I can find or download by these names. Any ideas? I have a friend sitting beside me with their Tour and they are all on there.
    11-08-09 07:41 PM
    Where did he download them from?
    11-08-09 07:45 PM
    Blackberry main menu, and then "Apps World"... then search through the magnifying glass icon. I tried various spellings and prefixes. Nothing populates. Nothing found. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I went into "Music" options too.
    11-08-09 07:47 PM
    Just deleted it (App World) and re-installed it... NOTHING. Where are all of the apps that SHOULD be available?
    11-08-09 07:59 PM
    Not to be mean or anything but maybe you're spelling it wrong because I have the first app that you mentioned but it's called "SHAZAM" not "SAHAZAM" lol
    11-08-09 08:43 PM
    Maybe it's not there because it's not compatible with the 9700 at this time??
    11-08-09 08:45 PM
    I just tried and I don't have it. I have found that there is some apps that don't show up in app world. When you go to their website and click the link to download from app world, app world shows them, but won't let you install, something like not designed for your model. So I think it is just a mater of the developers saying their apps work with the 9700 and all will be good. Pain of be an early adopter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 08:51 PM
    No "SAHAZAM
    11-08-09 09:00 PM
    So are we to assume that there will be software updates to correct this problem, as well as others?
    11-08-09 09:02 PM
    So are we to assume that there will be software updates to correct this problem, as well as others?
    We will assume that you will learn how to spell.
    11-08-09 09:06 PM
    We will assume that you will learn how to spell.
    What are you talking about? Although my INGLISH & GRAMMOR ain't much gooder, I did not join this site to be patronized. How does your comment pertain to this thread?
    11-08-09 09:30 PM
    What are you talking about? Although my INGLISH & GRAMMOR ain't much gooder, I did not join this site to be patronized. How does your comment pertain to this thread?
    Sorry not everyone can accept that English is either a second language, or people just don't bother to be an editor for everything they type on the internet which is fine.

As to the question you said above, as soon as an application developer deems his application will work on the 9700 it will start showing up in the app world.
    11-09-09 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD