Has anyone tried TweetCaster for Twitter yet? Supposed to have BBM integration.
    08-15-11 09:27 PM
    i was able to get ebay on to my 9810, using a backup of the cods from my OS6 9700.
    08-15-11 09:58 PM
    can someone comment on the GPS accuracy in Google Maps?
    Actully extremely good. Loaded up Google Maps for the first time and got my location within 6 meters in like 5 seconds
    08-15-11 10:15 PM
    What about Grindr?!?!?!!
    08-15-11 10:38 PM
    Socialscope is the only app not working on OS7 that I want back!
    08-15-11 11:06 PM
    the ringtone maker app i downloaded for my curve doesnt work on it which is kinda lame considering my memory card just snapped in half so all my ringtones are gone
    08-16-11 02:43 AM
    since nobody else has noticed the GIANT elephant in the room I'll go ahead and say it...

Angry Birds - NOT SUPPORTED ( It's integrated into chrome ffs!)

Facebook has the same terrible 'native' app WORKING, but it's ****.
    Google talk(native) - WORKING
    Google Maps (app) - WORKING
    Google Mobile Authenticator (for 2-step) - WORKING
    File Scout - WORKING ( but I wish I could remove from file menu?)
    Formula 1.com(app) - WORKING but as before still no exit/close function(??!!!)

Social Feeds RSS integration doesn't work for me, I can subscribe to (for instance) Boing Boing fine, but none of my other feeds work..?

Does anybody know an app to pull facebook pics to the contacts list? (or a process to do the same without saving a bunch of jpgs)
    08-16-11 03:15 AM
    Anyone try iStockmanager?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 06:44 AM
    Social Feeds RSS integration doesn't work for me, I can subscribe to (for instance) Boing Boing fine, but none of my other feeds work..?
    Yeah I managed to get one RSS feed to work, but the others aren't updating for no apparent reason. Annoying.
    08-16-11 07:23 AM
    Tetris not working yet and i hope it gets updated soon... My favorite game. ;-)
    08-16-11 07:26 AM
    Just a warning that my phone cracked out and i got a bunch of JAVA errors. I think it had something to do with google sync multiplying some of my contacts (2 of them had about 3500 entries each) and it seemed to slow my phone to a crawl until battery pulls resulted in java errors. Its back up and running now and I'm going to try another google sync but with everything cleaned up so hopefully it doesn't happen again......
    08-16-11 08:45 AM
    Awaiting delivery of my 9930 today! Excited to upgrade from my Storm2.

Anyone know if these work?

BeBuzz (assume works if BerryBuzz does)
    BB Wallet (still not working?)
    Quick Pull
    Good Alarm App (Musical Clock or Smart Alarm Pro)
    Gesture Pad
    Funambol Blackberry Sync
    Pandora
    Smart WiFi
    08-16-11 09:26 AM
    Just got my 9930 and it looks like Pandora is NOT working.
    suzicat likes this.
    08-16-11 12:54 PM
    Desktop Mgr is performing the device switch as I type!

Looks like from my App World apps only QuickPull, Pandora (no!), and OurGroceries aren't going to be compatible.

Now I need to see what is up with Mobile Checkbook and Funambol BlackBerry Sync.
    08-16-11 01:38 PM
    OurGroceries works with OTA link from their website.
    08-16-11 01:48 PM
    Anyone know if these work?
    Quick Pull
    I can't see a link for it on QuickThorn.com and App World doesn't list it by default. Google search result to the cached App World page displays reviews, but no download button. So prob not available for OS7.

Though to be honest I don't find much use for QP. On my last handset it tended to report more memory use after a reset than before and sometimes didn't auto-reset and had the dialog stuck on screen when I unlocked.
    08-16-11 03:39 PM
    Does Poynt work? They claim that 1.8.0 was written for 9900 first. It is supposed to be integrated with BBM.
    08-16-11 03:48 PM
    Does Poynt work? They claim that 1.8.0 was written for 9900 first. It is supposed to be integrated with BBM.
    Poynt does work.
    08-16-11 03:51 PM
    None of the news apps work (aside from Globe & Mail Politics and Blackberry News), Bloomberg no workie, I've yet to find a proper weather app (BeWeather seems to work, but it's a bit wonky)....

Working:
    XE currency converter
    Poynt
    BeBuzz (4.0.0.82)
    Google Maps
    UberSocial
    Globe&Mail Politics
    TSN
    RBC (download the app from the Bank's site, specify "9800" as phone)
    Bloomberg Mobile (previously reported as not working. But it does! look here

Not working:
    Globe & Mail
    BMO (Bank of Montreal)
    CBC
    CNN
    Air Canada
    Canadian Tire
    Accuweather
    Bloomberg Mobile (changed status - works! look above)
    NYTimes
    Dilbert
    NYTimes Crosswords
    WSJ
    Reuters
    AFP (sort of works, but very odd behaviour, chalked it up to "not fully functional"
    Canada Post

... bunch of others - I just gave up with all the non-working apps until some re-release.
    Thank you for the info on RBC Royal Bank app... Yes, it is working with the 9800 version. THANK YOU so much.
    08-16-11 04:19 PM
    loving how you've included Dilbert as news app
    08-16-11 04:22 PM
    Just a warning that my phone cracked out and i got a bunch of JAVA errors. I think it had something to do with google sync multiplying some of my contacts (2 of them had about 3500 entries each) and it seemed to slow my phone to a crawl until battery pulls resulted in java errors. Its back up and running now and I'm going to try another google sync but with everything cleaned up so hopefully it doesn't happen again......
    It happened to me before with 9700 and Google Sync. Now I only sync my calender. Google seems to have a problem with contacts. Once Google created 500 contacts or so by repeating the same contact over and over again. I only have about 30 contacts anyway.
    08-16-11 04:28 PM
    I'm new to bb and have just purchased a 9900. I can only see 4000 apps in app world. Is this because I can only see compatible apps with my device? I'm on voda uk.

08-16-11 05:01 PM
    I'm new to bb and have just purchased a 9900. I can only see 4000 apps in app world. Is this because I can only see compatible apps with my device? I'm on voda uk.

yes you are only able to see compatible apps
    08-16-11 05:03 PM
    yes you are only able to see compatible apps
    Thanks!

08-16-11 05:04 PM
    Kindle wont download for me.
    Kobo wont download for me.
    08-16-11 06:11 PM