Apps - working and non-working
So just got my 9900 last night, loving it! Super speedy, running the latest leaked OS. Shrunk the OS, and after all my (albeit not many) apps are installed, I have 230mb of app storage left.
Apps that work fine:
- Google Maps
- all the RIM apps obviously (twitter, facebook, etc, etc)
Apps that are a bit wonky (due to resolution) but work fine
- WordRival (background image doesn't fit)
Apps that don't work
- PatternLock. It's not REALLY needed for the 9900, but being used to it from the Torch I thought to keep it. The resolution is the issue here. Also I can't get into the options after the initial set up, it just tries to load and then doesn't.
Last edited by barrist; 08-12-2011 at 06:31 AM.
- 08-12-2011, 06:21 AM #2Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Running JellyBean 4.3 - Playbook 64GB Running 184.108.40.2063
Give me a drink, some Bacardi, gimme the decks and i'll Rock the Party.
- CrackBerry Master
08-12-2011, 07:11 AM #9
- 1,103 Posts
Apps that I have problems with/incompatible:
- Ascendo Datavault
- Globe (& Mail) News
- ScoreMobile FC (Score Mobile itself is fine)
Apps Working Well:
- Rogers myAccount
I can't find Blackberry Feedback Tool in App World, so possible that it's not compatible, ironically.
- 08-12-2011, 07:28 AM #11Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v220.127.116.114) | Rooted SGS IV
- 08-12-2011, 07:32 AM #12
Battles on BBM
Globe and Mail
Art Go Colour kind of works (wrong screen resolution)
Fruit Ninja works but is fixed to the wrong resolution
Angry Farm is really not 'that' much faster, must be bad coding...
Live Profile is fine
Whatsapp is fine
Save your cod's from your old device, as not everything will show up in appworld, use bbsak to side load
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
just tried installing again, still the same. tried setting it up from scratch. i get the unlock screen but its all skewed because of the higher resolution. plus i can't get into the options, doesn't open for me.
Last edited by barrist; 08-12-2011 at 07:50 AM.
- CrackBerry User
08-12-2011, 03:08 PM #23
- 20 Posts
Apps not working for me:
More importantly, I cannot watch any videos on YOUTUBE. Anyone having that problem?Save the sharks or the ocean will die
Pearl 8130 > Torch 9800 > Bold 9900 > Z10!!