Update to the update to the update on BerrySlider:

With 4.5.5 - released this afternoon - it appears to be working, but only if I hit the unlock button. If I hit any of the bottom keys, I am shown the normal lock screen - though when I press the unlock button at this point, I am given the BerrySlider unlock screen.
    Same behavior as PatternLock. I have my left size quick button set to lock the phone. in order to get to the patternlock screen after pressing lock I have to press unlock twice. Hopefully it will be fixed its annoying.
    10-30-09 03:51 PM
    did you disable compatibility mode for gmail?
    VVM should load fine from the desktop
    Actually VVM doesn't work for me either. It gives me the same gibberish. Looks like code
    10-30-09 04:32 PM
    So my S1 had an older version of AP Mobile News.

I just downloaded 2.5.5 from AppWorld and it's not letting me use the touch screen interface most of the time. If I drill into settings and use a numeric keypad to pick one of the settings menus, that menu will then respond to touch. WTF?

Anyway I can get the older, ad-free version still?
    10-30-09 10:59 PM
    Actually VVM doesn't work for me either. It gives me the same gibberish. Looks like code
    Mine was doing the same thing. I got it to work though. I shut off radio and tried with wifi.(White) For some reason it worked. Worth a shot.
    10-30-09 11:15 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD