I have a question on how to use numbercop usa app. I can't figure out how to block a number if someone can help me you can e-mail me back at [email protected] thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by foxpat220022; 09-18-09 at 02:13 PM.
    09-18-09 02:10 PM
    Um, why are u asking for personalized help thru email?

This is bogus.
    09-18-09 02:21 PM
    Um, why are u asking for personalized help thru email?

This is bogus.
    +1 "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."
    09-18-09 02:22 PM
    Well if there is anyone that would be able to help me and not have a problem helping that would be great and I don't go on here much that's why I had put my e-mail down

09-18-09 02:29 PM
    Ok, well, good luck.

Try the App forum, they love NumberCop over there and would be glad to assist.
    09-18-09 02:51 PM
    Okay you're silly for posting this here and then asking we go elsewhere to do you a favor but anyway since I'm so bored I'm gonna help you on here. I'm assuming you got this app from app world and whenever you DL an app from appworld you can navigate to the app in "my world" click on number cop usa and then you can contact support from there. To save you time since you already went and read this whole long asss post, here's the service email address, which is ironically [email protected]. Email THEM with your problem I'm sure they will be a lot more enthused with helping you one on one with something that doesn't have to do with the blackberry 8900

09-19-09 07:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD