Sorry I know this is a noob question, but after a search I didnt find my exact answer.

I read that if you buy apps from the CB store its possible to switch most of them over.

I've asked several people but nobody can answer my question:

If I buy an app from app world, and I happen to switch berries 6 months from now, do I have to repurchase it? or is it linked to my app world account?

If it matters, the app in question is "Buzzme premium"
    12-15-10 01:57 PM
    Never bought anything from BB app world. But CB and Mobihand will let you swap devices and move your apps to the new phone.
    12-15-10 02:04 PM
    Never bought anything from BB app world. But CB and Mobihand will let you swap devices and move your apps to the new phone.
    This is what makes Mobihand so nice. All you need to do is log into your Mobihand account and enter in the pin of your new phone. You will then be able to download the app into your new phone.

I've never purchased from app world so I'm not sure how they work it.
    12-15-10 02:06 PM
    This is the first time I've ever heard of mobihand..
    Is it just an online app store? or is there an app for it similar to blackberry app world?
    12-15-10 02:18 PM
    for app world, all you need is a blackberry id. log in with your id on a different device, and all your apps will populate the "My World" section. if the app is not designed for the new device, it will show up as incompatible. i have switch from an 8330 to a 9530 to a 9550, and have had no issues with app world and transfering apps.
    12-15-10 02:19 PM
    This is the first time I've ever heard of mobihand..
    Is it just an online app store? or is there an app for it similar to blackberry app world?
    Smartphone Apps and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store

Great service. You don't need an app. You can get app links from mobihand by email or text messages. Good prices too.
    12-15-10 02:20 PM
    Sorry I know this is a noob question, but after a search I didnt find my exact answer.

I read that if you buy apps from the CB store its possible to switch most of them over.

I've asked several people but nobody can answer my question:

If I buy an app from app world, and I happen to switch berries 6 months from now, do I have to repurchase it? or is it linked to my app world account?

If it matters, the app in question is "Buzzme premium"
    Yes. Easiest way I klnow is to log into CB from your phone and select Apps. Then log into your account. If you dont remember your passoword, just submit new password. Then you can go in and change your pin and wait for mobihand to complete the change.
    12-15-10 02:22 PM
    for app world, all you need is a blackberry id. log in with your id on a different device, and all your apps will populate the "My World" section. if the app is not designed for the new device, it will show up as incompatible. i have switch from an 8330 to a 9530 to a 9550, and have had no issues with app world and transfering apps.
    Thanks njaremka, this is exactly what I needed to know

Thanks to everyone else as well for their quick replies
    12-15-10 02:26 PM
    Thanks for the info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD