ok so i just did a fresh install of the offcial .480 os on my 9780 everything works great on it except that a few apps are missing like my blackberry maps texas holdem king 2 klondike sudoku. when i go to my application managment it shows that the apps are installed but i cant find them on my berry i have checked every folder and found nothing so anyone know whats going on?
    03-23-11 07:42 PM
    ok so i just did a fresh install of the offcial .480 os on my 9780 everything works great on it except that a few apps are missing like my blackberry maps texas holdem king 2 klondike sudoku. when i go to my application managment it shows that the apps are installed but i cant find them on my berry i have checked every folder and found nothing so anyone know whats going on?
    For whatever bizarre reason, this is common. It seems to most commonly happen with BBM, App World, and BB Maps.

From your App Mgmt list in Options, delete the missing apps and reboot. Make a precautionary backup with DM, then close it.
    Run Loader again as if you were loading the OS on. It won't fully re-load the OS, wipe your data, etc. Loader is "smart" and will just replace anything the OS contains that's missing from your device.

After all's done, see if you now have access to your apps.

One question: which carrier are you with? (AT&T blocks out BB Maps with their service books, even though it's on your device.)
    03-23-11 08:00 PM
    im with fido ill give what you said a try
    03-24-11 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD