Yep! Despite my 3000+ posts, i have never owned a blackberry. Darn, my cover was blown! Thx a lot

Sent from my DINC2 using tapatalk
    You must've only scratched the surface of the blackberry you owned. You never found out about the youtube apps anyway.
    Biggest mistake people make is assume blackberry can't do things and never bother actually trying.

Just watched an android friend try to upload file to Dropbox in the browser today without success. My old by now 9700 can do it without a hitch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 12:02 PM
    Keep in mind, there is a Netflix app for the iPad. Now, what would be so bad about having a Netflix app for the Playbook?
    Would be good for the playbook but a handheld bb, no.
    07-01-11 02:23 PM
    Would be good for the playbook but a handheld bb, no.
    Droid and iPhone users seem to be happy with it

07-01-11 02:25 PM
    I would luv to see Netflix on the Playbook, thats a completely different issue. 1st, I am not using the Playbook to make calls, so if the battery dies, I won'y be nearly as pissed off. Second, the screen is significantly larger than any smartphone and surely any Blackberry.

The PB screen is about the same size as those portable DVD players, its small, but not tedious to watch movies on. A phone screen though, way too small.

I have to wonder why Netflix and Hulu for that matter block those sites on the PB? Just seems unfair...
    07-01-11 02:28 PM
    Droid and iPhone users seem to be happy with it

I'm sure there are and there are probably just as many that don't like it on such a small screen.

But yes the option should be there and Netflix should have it aval.
    07-01-11 02:41 PM
    LOL... Netflix works GREAT on my EVO. On a BB screen, Netflix may be bad, but I was happy watching the occasional movie with headphones on my Curve way back when.

My phone isn't that much smaller than a tab, and I (and the kids... on road trips) love watching Netflix movies on it.

You must've only scratched the surface of the blackberry you owned. You never found out about the youtube apps anyway.
    Biggest mistake people make is assume blackberry can't do things and never bother actually trying.

Just watched an android friend try to upload file to Dropbox in the browser today without success. My old by now 9700 can do it without a hitch.

Why on earth would I use the browser when the app trumps it? The Dropbox app is SPECTACULAR, and when combined with the native "share" function of Android, it is almost unsurpassed in functionality.

I can disperse a document any number of ways (Dropbox included) from most menus. Using the browser in that case borders on the inane.
    07-01-11 03:01 PM
    LOL... Netflix works GREAT on my EVO. On a BB screen, Netflix may be bad, but I was happy watching the occasional movie with headphones on my Curve way back when.

My phone isn't that much smaller than a tab, and I (and the kids... on road trips) love watching Netflix movies on it.

Why on earth would I use the browser when the app trumps it? The Dropbox app is SPECTACULAR, and when combined with the native "share" function of Android, it is almost unsurpassed in functionality.

I can disperse a document any number of ways (Dropbox included) from most menus. Using the browser in that case borders on the inane.
    Multiple accounts is the reason.

07-01-11 03:10 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD