Hello All,

I am a former Pre user (biggest piece of sheeeeet since...well I can say here).

I used to have an App that was geared towards LEOs. It was in essence an FI Card database.

Q: Are there any Apps out there like the former App that are geared towards LEOs?

I found a cool ballistics app out there for snipers. Its not too bad, but has some flaws....

Any input is welcome here or via private message.

Please and THANK YOU in advance for your experience strength and hope.

Be safe out there,
    Chris
    04-07-10 03:33 PM
    whats the cool ballistics ap?
    04-07-10 03:54 PM
    Its simply called, "Ballistics." You plug in the variables and get the coefficient and drops.
    04-09-10 11:03 AM
    where is it available?
    04-09-10 04:58 PM
    dude you need to tell everyone what LEO means..it means LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. i would love an app for that same thing but i have had a BB for years and have never seen one like that. i know the palm carries it but i dont know abut the BB. maybe someone on the crackberry nation will see this and act on it.
    04-09-10 06:05 PM
    dude you need to tell everyone what LEO means..it means LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. i would love an app for that same thing but i have had a BB for years and have never seen one like that. i know the palm carries it but i dont know abut the BB. maybe someone on the crackberry nation will see this and act on it.
    Considering how many departments are switching to BB's, I'm rather surprised we aren't seeing more apps for LEO's available.
    04-09-10 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD