I just installed Weather Bug and You Tube apps to my Storm and the icons are not showing up on the desktop? I turned the phone off and still nothing.
    If I go under downloads it shows them, but no icon?

Thanks for any help..
    01-01-09 03:12 PM
    Sorry if this seems simple but did you check in your Applications or download folders?
    01-01-09 03:17 PM
    Yeah, You Tube shows up under applications and Weather Bug shows up under Downloads. Is there a way to get the icons to show up on the desktop?
    01-01-09 03:24 PM
    Yeah, You Tube shows up under applications and Weather Bug shows up under Downloads. Is there a way to get the icons to show up on the desktop?
    Yes. Menu button>move to>home. Once on the main page, you can move them around using the same method
    01-01-09 03:25 PM
    Yep that is it. Have fun!
    01-01-09 03:27 PM
    Yes. Menu button>move to>home. Once on the main page, you can move them around using the same method

I knew someone could help,thanks.
    01-01-09 03:31 PM
    Just dropping in to say "thanks" for this. I had the same question and nearly created a new topic for it - but the forums' automatic "similar posts" feature led me straight to this post, and to this very helpful answer. Thanks!
    08-16-11 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD