found some interesting free apps so i thought i'd share

Advanced Calls and LED contacts - bebuzz free alternative plus more

Advanced Insert Contact in SMS via Blackberry Contact app - highlight a contact whose info you need then click on "sms contact" to choose what info to text then choose a contact to whom you want to send the info

Best Utility Pack - 4 apps in one: low batt alert, no wifi alert, time & date on menu, inserting contact info

Quickcontact - lets you enter name, phone and email address on search bar then click "search add contact" to save and organize the contact in the address book - a cool little app

Quick Contact Launcher - adds "contact" on the menu to access address book anywhere even when in a 3rd party apps such googletalk etc.

SMS Composer ($0.99) - one click sms from homescreen icon
    01-05-12 01:57 PM

Advanced Insert Contact in SMS via Blackberry Contact app - highlight a contact whose info you need then click on "sms contact" to choose what info to text then choose a contact to whom you want to send the info

Best Utility Pack - 4 apps in one: low batt alert, no wifi alert, time & date on menu, inserting contact info

Quickcontact - lets you enter name, phone and email address on search bar then click "search add contact" to save and organize the contact in the address book - a cool little app

Quick Contact Launcher - adds "contact" on the menu to access address book anywhere even when in a 3rd party apps such googletalk etc.

SMS Composer ($0.99) - one click sms from homescreen icon
    Thanx buddy for sharing. Have to say, found qiuck contact launcher really helpful.
    TY.
    01-29-12 04:10 AM

Its now called "Advance OS and LED", unless you downloaded an old version
    01-29-12 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD