The apps I have installed do not show up in "my World" section of the app world on my 9930. They used to show but after removing some language program using desktop software they disappeared and only the apps installed after that appear. any ideas why?
    09-20-11 09:07 AM
    Try going into your My World section of App World, hit the menu key and choose Refresh List.

That should bring everything back (at least it did for me when I had that happen).
    keyhole likes this.
    09-20-11 09:23 AM
    thanks fnord, it worked!
    09-20-11 09:53 AM
    Or do an Alt RST key combo...i have this issue with appworld 3 on a daily basis and it really really ****s me off that RIM have screwed it up.

Either that or a batt pull usually fixes the issue.

Does anyone have a link for appworld version 2??...the one before the version 3??...OTA would be helpful.
    09-20-11 10:16 AM
    I have been having the exact same problem since I downloaded the new .374 this morning and the free "make up" app, Drivesafe.ly". I first used the Alt R,S,T choice given prom a prior post and it solved the problem. The second time it happened this string was now up so I used the "Refresh List" option this time and it worked. Both times it happened I had been testing Drivesafe.ly, do you think there is any relation?
    10-19-11 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD