I'm curious if their are any apps that are or maybe in development. This is like an upcoming releases board for new apps. I only know of a few and I also love beta testing so if anyone is a developer and you need to beta test an app let me know. Here's what I know of so far...

1. Skyfire- everyone should know about this one. A full internet browser with flash capabilities, however it's being made for the other blackberries...cross your fingers and let's hope it works In compatibility mode until one for the storm it released. I can't live without hulu.com.

2. Mars Lander- a lunar lander game for the storm. I'm currently beta testing this for Daniel Black. It has great graphics and very addicting gameplay.

3. I've been informed of Magic the Gathering- if noone knows of this game...look it up. Its a great card game that works like the pokemon cards, but better and less gay. Very fun and addicting no release on beta or game yet.

I'm sure some people won't care about all of this(no haters please). I don't care I think this makes since to have a thread for this. If anyone is as curious as I am about new apps then I think this is useful.

Train

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 03:55 PM
    Trying to maintain a thread like this likely wont work well. Most of the developers here post when they have something that is getting close to ready.

I personally will always post before a new app comes out in order to get beta testers.
    06-22-09 08:50 PM
    I used to post for developers but I found a lot of dead beats. People who get the app and then you never hear from them again. I have a good group of users who I usually contact to beta test new apps.
    06-22-09 09:32 PM
    I used to post for developers but I found a lot of dead beats. People who get the app and then you never hear from them again. I have a good group of users who I usually contact to beta test new apps.
    100% agree. I find that for every 5 that I let try it, 1-2 will be solid testers. So over the course of the last few, I have gotten some great people that really care about helping out this community. You guys know who you are
    06-22-09 09:36 PM
    I'm always willing to test as i spend ungodly amounts of time on my phone. I'd say I am pretty good at it too =]
    06-22-09 09:40 PM
    Wow. The app I just tested almost all of them gave feedback. My only problem was I couldn't beat the game to see end level glitches if there were amy. I always give lots of feedback. I didn't think this would work, but I do just like to see what's in development and what is upcoming to satisfy my curiosity.

06-22-09 11:33 PM

3. I've been informed of Magic the Gathering- if noone knows of this game...look it up. Its a great card game that works like the pokemon cards, but better and less gay. Very fun and addicting no release on beta or game yet.

Lol, "less gay".... I would have to disagree.... It is up there. Did not mean to offend.

Anyways, yeah, I do like the idea for an upcoming apps thread. Sneak peak people.

06-23-09 12:46 AM
    I just like strategy games. Anyways found out that's just a dice or calculator for the game.

06-24-09 09:09 AM
    Lol, "less gay".... I would have to disagree.... It is up there. Did not mean to offend.

Anyways, yeah, I do like the idea for an upcoming apps thread. Sneak peak people.

hahaha agreed. But its still a nice idea. My brother use to play that game when we were kids
    06-24-09 09:57 AM
    Just thought I would post this as well. I'm a noob when it comes to developing and animation, however, I am

working on a zippo app. It will take me a couple months to figure some developing techniques and I wan

t to make the look realistic like the iphone ones. It should be ready in a couple months...hopefully. Anyways because I'm making this a "coming attractions" thread I figure I'll put it here as well. I'm naming it the zippit lighter app.
    06-27-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD