Hi..

Are there any apps, other than Quickpull, that does auto schedule restart of OS 7 phones including 9850/9860 ?
    Search button didn't help

Help would be appreciated.. thanks
    11-01-11 08:45 PM
    Are there any apps, other than Quickpull, that does auto schedule restart of OS 7 phones including 9850/9860 ?
    MeterBerry will do that, and it works great on my 9850.
    11-01-11 08:49 PM
    dereset works great, just downloaded a few days ago and i have to say its got to be one of the best if not the best out there
    JerBru likes this.
    11-01-11 08:52 PM
    Quick launch also has a built feature with scheduling.
    11-01-11 09:12 PM
    +1 for MeterBerry, my phone schedules to reset daily @ 7AM so when I wake up, it's fresh.

The #1 drawback for MeterBerry (at least for me), I'm always watching the memory and get all annoyed when it drops -20+ megs.... Damn Storm habits! lol
    11-02-11 02:58 PM
    +1 for MeterBerry, my phone schedules to reset daily @ 7AM so when I wake up, it's fresh.

The #1 drawback for MeterBerry (at least for me), I'm always watching the memory and get all annoyed when it drops -20+ megs.... Damn Storm habits! lol
    My issue with Meterberry is that it will not perform the restart when locked, and since my phone is through work, it is always locked at 6am. From the Meterberry website FAQs:

Q: Why can't MeterBerry perform a scheduled reset when the phone is locked, holstered, or off?

A: Due to operating system limitations, a scheduled reset cannot be performed while the phone is locked or holstered.
    11-03-11 11:15 AM
    I also use deReset, particularly for the flexible scheduler. I don't want to reboot EVERY day, nor do I want to reboot once per week. deReset has options for in-between.

Along with on-demand reboots of course.
    11-03-11 11:55 AM
    Ditto on deReset. Works very well.
    11-05-11 10:30 AM
    I've just bought my copy of MeterBerry...
    Set it to daily soft reset at 5.45 AM using reset mode '3'

The thing is, the auto-reset only works one time AFTER a hard reset. After that, it would not work anymore. It would only shows "Resetting device...." and thats it. Some other time, it would show some kind of message that says that I need to hold my power button to fully restart my device.

Which then, I would have to hard reset my device. And the next morning, taadaa... auto reset works. Next day, it didnt work anymore.
    ( I did make sure I did not lock/standby my phone before going to sleep )

how about anyone else using meterberry?
    11-17-11 07:05 AM
    +1 for deReset. Been using it, since it came out. I was a big fan of QP, but they never seem to get it working right for OS5+.
    11-17-11 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD