Why is it that android apps are mostly free but the blackberry apps are mostly pay for? I dont understand why....
    10-05-11 03:17 PM
    all the apps i use are free... which one are u talking about specifically
    10-05-11 03:26 PM
    There are less apps in app world then in the Android Market. With such a large gap between the two it natural the larger market would have more free apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 06:05 PM
    Indeed. More supply, assuming all other factors like demand remain equal, leads to lower prices.

10-05-11 06:08 PM
    That makes sense But I sure wish we had as many free apps and games. It would be nice. But I could never go back to the droid world............
    10-05-11 06:50 PM
    There are a lot of free apps. But, I see you have a 9930. There are fewer apps for OS 7 because it's a new OS and developers haven't all updated their apps yet. Be patient. They'll be there eventually.
    pollyrs likes this.
    10-05-11 07:22 PM
    Ok thanks..........guess I'm alittle impatient......and anxious
    Last edited by kpr55; 10-06-11 at 09:43 AM. Reason: added more
    10-06-11 09:36 AM
    Life in the bb world: "just wait, it'll be here eventually".
    Life in the iOS/android world: "we've had it for months".

Hey RIM see how when apple announces a new OS they release it to the devs months in advance?
    See how the early introduction of the dev tools and updated OS's leads to an influx in application support?
    Hey RIM, have you noticed that your flagship BOLD 9930 has been on the market since August, yet we still have
    Little if any application support? Have you noticed os7 is incredibly buggy and OS5 actually works better?

No of course you haven't, because instead of staying competitive you've put all your effort into creating your downward spiral to failure.

I'm so tired of defending/ seeing other people defend your lack of competition and your outdated hardware/OS. Love your keyboard/led/bbm but your lack of any other compelling feature atop your painfully buggy software has lost you another customer.

10-06-11 12:44 PM
    RIM: a company who has completely lost touch with its market.

10-06-11 12:46 PM
    I am wondering as well when more apps will be available. Sooooo frustrating when very few apps I was using on my Bold 9700 were no longer supported with the new OS (Bold 9900). I too love the phone but man, quite making us feel like losers because we went with the new Bold and not an iPhone!!!!
    10-06-11 12:52 PM
    RIM: a company who has completely lost touch with its market.

Feel Better Now?
    10-06-11 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD