hey was wonderring if anyone has developed an application for wi-fi cracking?

theres a wi-fi network at my office, unfortunatly, my pay grade isent offered the wep key.. anyone know of any tools free or not that would help in this situation?
    03-20-09 03:44 PM
    Doubt your going to have any luck. This is possible using a pc, but think HOW MANY pc users there are (and therefore the demand for 'cracking' wifi). With such a small market of bb users (that will state the desire to 'crack' wifi networks), this'll prob never come..
    03-20-09 09:31 PM
    So let me get this straight, you want to hack the Wifi at the place you work? Guess your job doesn't mean much to you.
    03-20-09 10:32 PM
    Lay off... Who woyldnt be interested in an advanced tool that would potentially get u wi fi anywhere. However no doubt it is very illegal and therefore cannot be discussed here....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 04:44 AM
    Seriously, how can anyone be that stupid? If your boss finds out, you will not only fired but also sued. Furthermore, you better make sure that none of your coworkers knows your identity here, or you might be looking for a better job pretty soon.

I mean: Saying you want to crack wifi is pretty risky, but also exactly saying whose wifi you want to crack is just plain dumb.
    03-21-09 04:54 AM
    Haha, I think it's save to say that this thread can be locked now.
    03-21-09 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD