Video Demo http://www.toysoft.ca/videos/appclock_xvid.avi

Cool realtime Analog clock on the HomeScreen with different clock skins and selectable timezone. Optionally have 2 Analog clocks on the HomeScreen.
    10 selectable clock skins, selectable icon name display eg: HH:MM, Month/Year, City Name, selectable TimeZone.

Works with all custom Themes.

Note: On some version of the BlackBerry OS icons on the main HomeScreen do not update. You will need to upgrade to the newest OS if available.

For BlackBerry OS4.7 and higher

To download trial or purchase AppClock - Realtime Analog Clock on the HomeScreen - Travel BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by Smiley88; 01-05-10 at 06:24 PM.
    12-23-09 06:36 PM
    any chance of a future update on this app? i emailed a suggestion on giving the user an option to display the second-hand or not and i got no reply.
    01-31-10 12:06 AM
    any chance of a future update on this app? i emailed a suggestion on giving the user an option to display the second-hand or not and i got no reply.
    If you dont want to see the second hand then set the update clock to 1 min.
    01-31-10 04:47 PM
    AppClock lets you only enter in 'seconds' so i put in 60 but i still see the red second hand.

my settings:
    Time Zone #1
    Clock Skin Type: Standard
    Icon Name: Day/Month
    Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles
    02-03-10 04:43 PM
    AppClock lets you only enter in 'seconds' so i put in 60 but i still see the red second hand.

my settings:
    Time Zone #1
    Clock Skin Type: Standard
    Icon Name: Day/Month
    Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles
    the second hand is there regardless of what update time you set. will change this in the future if you set it to update every minute.
    02-03-10 05:26 PM
    can't wait for the future update thanks smiley88 for the very quick replies! maybe add more clock skins while you're at it.

thanks again and keep up the great work Toysoft!
    02-05-10 02:37 PM
    after updating to the latest Sprint 9630 5.0 OS (.484 build) the AppClock is not updating/refreshing the time properly. I've set it to 60 seconds (to avoid the seconds' hand movement) and it does not update until the icon itself is on focus (highlighted). I tried 59 seconds / 30 seconds and it would update/refresh properly for about 3-5 minutes and then stays frozen (until i highlight the icon again). It seems to only work when i put it at 1 second intervals, which i do not like since it drains my battery.

am i the only person using this app?
    03-04-10 04:17 PM
    FYI: using the app and it still does not update properly with the specified update/refresh interval. it seems to only work if the update interval is at 1sec. The icon does not refresh/update until I highlight it..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 01:19 AM
    Any shot at a Digital clock icon?
    04-02-10 11:41 AM
    FYI: using the app and it still does not update properly with the specified update/refresh interval. it seems to only work if the update interval is at 1sec. The icon does not refresh/update until I highlight it..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ditto on S2 with 607. Seems to only update when set for 1 sec. Was working prior until this release
    04-05-10 08:38 PM
    ditto on S2 with 607. Seems to only update when set for 1 sec. Was working prior until this release
    did you set the permissions and do a battery pull?
    04-05-10 09:04 PM
    did you set the permissions and do a battery pull?
    Yes. Same thing
    04-06-10 09:11 AM
    here is the SINGLE appclock version that includes digital clock samples. do not install this version you have the 3 clock version. It will overwrite it.

The seconds is optional.

1 ota link http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/AppClock.jad

2 reset the device

3 set all permissions to allow for AppClock.
    04-19-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD