I recently upgraded my App World; and a while later, when I tried to download an app and was prompted for my email and password, it rejected my sign-in. I double-checked spelling and everything; and after 6 attempts, App World still won't let me sign in. It sent me a message as I was signing in about how some emails won't be transferred to my device due to this newly-upgraded App World. Is this normal? Does anyone know how I could fix this problem?
    02-02-12 07:37 PM
    try uninstalling and then install it again.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-02-12 10:35 PM
    Thank you, I'll try that!
    02-02-12 10:52 PM
    I can't even log in to the "My World" screen to uninstall anything... It won't take my login information even for that, lol. This isn't an enormous problem, it's just really annoying. Thank you for your help, though!
    02-02-12 10:55 PM
    By any chance, do you have a full-on data plan? Have you tried troubleshooting this with RIM? You could toss a tweet at @blackberryhelp with a Direct Message (DM) after following them. Support is free once you get a reply, or just call it in. Either way, that glitch is horrid.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-03-12 12:56 AM
    Thank you! I'll look into that! I'm pretty sure I have a full-on data plan... App World has always worked before. Until now, anyway. Lol.
    02-03-12 10:16 AM
    I've contacted @blackberry help; and they first asked if I created a BlackBerry ID (which I had, months ago). Then, they told me to go online and reset my password; but it won't take my email or the code ("copy this image into the space below"). I've checked spelling and everything. Maybe they somehow just removed my email address from the system? I just want to make a new account and see what happens (especially if the system had somehow discarded my email identity)...
    02-03-12 05:55 PM
    So far I've been able to download apps online from my laptop (my friend set it up for me); so hopefully everything will be all right. Does anyone know if I can also delete apps and upgrade apps from my laptop, as well? Thank you!
    02-11-12 01:10 PM
    So far I've been able to download apps online from my laptop (my friend set it up for me); so hopefully everything will be all right. Does anyone know if I can also delete apps and upgrade apps from my laptop, as well? Thank you!
    You can delete them from the blackberry, Options, (type in app) > Application Management.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-11-12 03:47 PM
    You can delete them from the blackberry, Options, (type in app) > Application Management.
    Thank you!
    02-12-12 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD