I updated to the leaked .132 OS a few days ago, and have been slowly doing the app dance, trying to get them back to the way they were before the upgrade.

Today, I went into App World thinking that I was going to check if there were any updates for any of the apps I have downloaded, and Bloomberg was the only thing that showed up in the "My World" section. I then went to log in thinking that if I did that, it would pull up the list of everything that I had ACTUALLY downloaded, but it says that the E-mail and/or password are incorrect.

I've been looking for about an hour now, and I just can't seem to find anything that let's me recover my user name and password. Does anyone out there have any suggestions or am I just at a loss for App World.

This is going to get old if I have to re-register every time I do an OS update...
    04-27-09 07:51 PM
    it should be your paypal username and password...you can do a recovery with them.
    04-27-09 08:06 PM
    As rch said, the account information is from paypal and can be reset from their site.

Forgot Your Email Address?
    Forgot Your Password?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD